Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hills


The season premiere of THE HILLS was on last night.
The show is filled with drama, ridiculous, obviously fake at some points, shallow, crazy, unpredictable, and so forth...

And I absolutely LOVE it.

All throughout the summer I have missed the show. So much, that at certain times, I have thought to myself... I wonder how LC, Audrina, and Speidi are doing. Lauren is no longer on the show anymore, but I still think the show will live up to it's reputation with Kristen. I totally remember watching her on Laguna Beach; I loved to hate her. She proves to be just as beastly on The Hills and I am excited to see what new drama she brings.

I think the main reason why I like this reality show, if it even really constitutes as a reality show, is because it is just so over-the-top ridiculous and full of drama. Being that I am out of high school and married even, there is absolutely no drama in my life- not that I want drama. But I think it is fun to just watch the drama in these celebrities' lives. And the thing is, I don't feel bad about it either. I feel like the characters on the show want this kind of attention, so I don't feel so bad. I think it is really funny when I talk to friends and basically gossip about the characters on the show like we actually know them. Luckily, I don't count this as real gossip.

Anyways, Yay for The Hills!


No comments:

Post a Comment