Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She Did It!


Ellen Degeneres is SO FUNNY!
I watch her show everyday, and the days I am not at home, I have my DVR set to record her talk show. She has all kinds of people on her show from big time celebrities to young children who have invented something. She is so clever, witty, unpredictable, and the list goes on.

Since the beginning of the year, I have watched her make hilarious attempts at getting Oprah to have her on the cover of O Magazine. Finally Oprah surprised her and agreed! They recently shot the cover for the magazine and Oprah had Ellen on her talk show last Monday.

It was awesome.

And I am totally going to buy the magazine!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh how I love Ellen! I love that Oprah has her on her magazine. It's a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I have loved Ellen ever since she starred in that sitcom "ellen" in like the early 90s. She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete