I read a lot of magazines in high school. I didn't have them sent to me house, but a few of my friends did. Or we would go to Border's Book store and check out ALL of the magazines we wanted and get a Jamba Juice. This wasn't an every-week sort of thing, but we would go maybe once or twice a month; usually if we were bored or there was a specific magazine we wanted to see. These trips began during our Freshman year, when we were trying to find ideas for how to do our hair and what type of dresses we wanted for the Homecoming dance. Currently, I still subscribe to a few magazines- for fun, but they are very different from the ones I read in High School.
I really like Self because I enjoy reading about suggested exercises techniques- I get bored really fast with routines at the gym. I also enjoy reading about other issues concerning promoting a healthy lifestyle. Occasionally, I will come across yummy recipes and try them as well.

I enjoy reading Better Homes and Gardens because of all the home decor ideas, recipe ideas, and so forth. A lot of the crafts and home decor ideas really give me inspiration.


No comments:
Post a Comment