Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Music

Christmas music is awesome.
I definitely started playing it in our home a week or two before Thanksgiving.

I love how it brings happiness and joy to my mood and gets me so excited for Christmas!

When my husband and I are at home, we listen to Christmas music on Pandora. But I also purchased a bunch of Christmas CD's from Amazon to put on my Ipod for when we are in the car or for when it's not convenient to access the Internet.

We also talked how certain Christmas songs bring us back to our childhood. And we decided that those songs are the ones our parents own and played while growing up.

Yay for Christmas time!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This makes the the holiday completely homey and exciting. I love pandora, it's interesting because it's completely overridden all of my other music. It's cool how we have different songs for different holidays. I love this, I think it makes us come more together as a community because we all know the same songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas songs are the best. I love all kinds-the choirs and the Bare Naked Ladies remixes, good old Mariah Carey and Josh Groban and Micheal Buble! I've totally been listening to these at work and it just makes life that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Christmas music :) My friend starts listening to it in November..haha

    ReplyDelete