I decided to use it for one of the shows for the sexual content assignment. Having seen the show before, I thought there would be no sexual acts during the show. It's a show about dancing! Come on!?
So as I was watching the show, I was of course, proving myself right; that is until Karen & Kevin performed a dance choreographed by Tabitha and Napoleon.
First let me say, that Tabitha and Napoleon are my absolute FAVORITE choreographers on the show and I loved the dance they choreographed for Karen & Kevin.
BUT...
I couldn't help but notice some of the moves they performed, especially by Karen were pretty dang sexual. I mean, you definitely wouldn't see someone dancing like that at a church dance!
I found it interesteing that I was able to find some sort of sexual content in a dancing show! Pretty crazy, but I guess sexual content exists almost everywhere...
so why am I surprised?

I used that for the assignment too, and I was pretty shocked and it made me a bit uncomfortable. This class is really changing how I look at media.
ReplyDeleteI found similar things as I did this assignment. Sexual content is pretty much everywhere!
ReplyDelete