I am so happy to say that this week was the last time in my entire life, that I have had to register for classes at midnight and put up with BYU's website being SOOO slow!
I am not even sure why I register at midnight anymore. It's not like I am registering for general classes that fill up in seconds. I guess it's just habit.
But it felt so good to click "okay" to the little confirmation box after I added my last class. It was pretty ridiculous that it took me 20 minutes to add 4 classes. I remember one time it even took me 45 minutes to add all my classes because the website was running so slow.
I am sure there is nothing BYU can really do that wouldn't cost a ton of money and I would much rather deal with a slow website than add all my classes manually by standing in some crazy long line with a million other students on campus.
PS:
Happy Friday Everyone!
I know what you mean! That's probably one of my favorite things about this semester being my last!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for graduating! There was one semester it took me well over an hour to add all of my classes. This is especially ridiculous when I take into consideration the fact that I usually end up switching around my classes anyway.
ReplyDeleteI am an RA and ended up having more class saved for my girls and my younger brother than I had for myself. It took forever! Registering is a pain!!! There should be more days so less people are on the site.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you use your font to express what you are saying! I feel like I can hear you saying your words. Very cool.
ReplyDelete