Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flyers Are Annoying

I don't know about you, but I get super bugged when I walk through the Wilk and walk out with a million flyers in my hand. Ok, maybe not a million, but like 5.

Does this bug anyone else?

Or when I walk out to my car and a flyer is attached to my car.

Or when a flyer is attached to my front door!

I guess this is all part of living the college life and all, but I think all the flyers are a waste. I won't deny that I actually went to a party or show that I found out about by a flyer taped to my door. I just think overall, it's a waste of paper. Why not make big flyers, tape them places where people will see them, and forget about the little flyers to hand out?

I get even more annoyed when I clean out the pockets of my jeans before washing them and they are full of nonsense flyers. Or even worse, I forget to, and the washer and dryer are full of pieces of bright colored paper!

What ever happened to saving paper?

K, I am done venting.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! It bugs me so bad to find fliers attached to my own apartment door! I don't even want to support companies that are so desperate for customers (that's you, Five Buck Pizza) that they'll annoy you to death before you even have a desire to buy their product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely avoid the part of the Wilk where they hand out fliers so I won't have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! My door is always plastered with flyers and to be honest I throw most of them away the second I take them off!!!

    ReplyDelete