Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DVR


Comcast DVR "Digital Video Recorder"
Thanks to this little guy, I have been watching even more TV, but at my convenience.
I love DVR's.
Watching TV is so much better!

It is so nice watching TV without being pressured to buy the latest item during commercial breaks or being able to fast forward through parts I don't want to watch.
The DVR makes me feel more in control.
AND
I don't have to stay up, stay home, or remind myself to watch the shows I love. The DVR does it all for me!

Totally worth the cost...

1 comment:

  1. My family has one of those at home and I'm really missing it now. It hadn't mattered to me the past few years of college since I didn't have a TV and so I just watched everything online. But this year, my apartment has a TV and I waste a lot more time watching TV because I have to watch the shows at the certain times and watch the commercials. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete